Saturday, November 04, 2006

Balance of judgement.......

Balance...
It's all about making both sides balance...
It's so difficult to balance love&logic , heart&mind...
I thought of it 2day...
I saw it all in that movie..
Is it gonna be like this oneday?!!
I hope not...
I figured out that i have to walk away in silence..
I have to give you time & space to see things clearly..to value ME the right way and the proper way not the way 'am imposing on you...
If you can't change and sacrifice then why am i doin it ?!
If you can't feel me the same way 'am feelin you..
I shall stay away for a while ...
I don wanna any of us to get used to this..
I don wanna a feelin to be born inside you because you got used to it..
I wanna see this feelin comin from deep inside you..
I wanna see it in your eyes , hear it in ur voice , sense it in ur words...
But....
You are totally free to do as u feel ...
Sorry if i was ur pain oneday..
Sorry if i was somehow sticky and imposing my feelings on you..
Sorry for makin ma heart lead me not ma mind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home