Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Maktub...

Why..?!!
Why can I do everyhing with everyone...except you?!!!!
When I think about it I find it so strange..
GOD ...when I think about it all I can ask is why...
I've always known YOU as a kind father that takes us between his arms and loves us like a mother loves her baby child....
But when it comes to this ...I keep wondering and I just wanna ask YOU why?!!!
I can walk with anyone backhome ...except you..
I can go out with anyone....except you...
I can meet with anyone and talk ...except you...
I can........except you..
But I think again and all I can do is thank YOU..
Maybe it's going like this so that it's like a test to see wether it's true or not...
Maybe YOU wanna teach me that the valuable things are not an easy target and they need hard work....
Maybe YOU wanna teach me something which I didn't get yet ....
But I can do nothing other than thanking YOU...
I thank YOU for puttin me in this...
I thank YOU coz YOU gave me an angel when i needed one...
I thank YOU coz YOU made me meet her oneday and know that special persons are rare and precious...
All I want is that YOU watch over her & take good care of her ..
I want YOU to fill her life with joy , happiness , succes , blessings & love ....
Plzz make us accept YOUR will in our lives...
Make us hear YOUR voice & trust YOUR heart.....





"We are afraid of losing what we have. But this fear evaporates when we understand that our life stories and the history of the world were writen by the same hand..."
The Alchemist

"Maktub,"she said. "If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day."
The Alchemist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home